Free of charge : Appointments and visa application forms are free of charge.
Visa fees : Visa fees must be paid in Euros (500€ bills are not accepted).
- Short Stay : 60 Euros
- Long Stay : 180 Euros
Length of procedure : We advise you to make an appointment six to eight weeks before the expected date of travel.
No show : Please remember that, if you do not show up for the appointment or if you do not cancel the appointment beforehand, you will be banned from making a new appointment for 3 months.
Visa Section Phone : The visa section of the Belgian Embassy can be contacted by phone on working days between 10:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00.
Phone number: +98/21/22 24 85 82
Please note that no information will be given by phone concerning the state of the visa application.
The visa applicant will be contacted automatically if the result of the visa application is available.
Set appointment for visa application
To set an appointment for a visa application, please consider the following:
- If you have not registered on this website before, you have to register via the Signup Form.
- If you have registered and have a username and password, you can login and apply for a meeting, modify or cancel it.
- If you can't remember your password, please follow this link.
- If you want to apply for Family Reunification, please follow this link for more information (September 2016)
- You can send your questions to us, by email, to this address : firstname.lastname@example.org
This appointment is strictly personal and cannot be changed
You are requested to arrive at the Embassy ten minutes before the time of your appointment.
If you arrive much earlier, you will be asked to return later.
If, on the other hand, you arrive later than your appointment time, you might be asked to make a new appointment.
Upon arrival at the Embassy the data in your passport will be verified with the data in the Embassy’s appointment list for that particular day.
If the data match, you will be admitted to the Visa Department.
If not, you will not be admitted and be asked to make an appointment with data that match the data in your passport.
For security reasons:
Only applicants will be admitted to the indoor public waiting room of the Visa Department. Applicants of minor age however can be accompanied by one guardian.