To set an appointment for visa application, please consider the following:
- Visa information:
1. You will be automatically informed by email concerning the grant or refusal of your visa application as soon as the Embassy has received a final answer from Belgium.
2. No information will be given concerning the state of the visa application by phone.
In order to get that kind of information : - For files which have been submitted to the Immigration Service in Belgium, use the link http://www.dofi.fgov.be/infovisa/ ... Therefore, you will need to provide your file number. You can also contact them at the following email address email@example.com and at the following tel.
+ 32 (0)2 793 80 00.
- For other files, send an email to the following address in order to get answer to your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. No information will be given to applicants unable to mention in their email their file reference number (issued by the Embassy and mentioned in all the letters) or passport number.
4. Information regarding additional documents requested by the Embassy in the frame of visa applications will only be provided by letter and/or by mail. Any question about that matter must be sent by email to email@example.com . No answer or explanation will be given by phone.
Additional documents for your visa application must be deposited in the mailbox of the Embassy in a sealed envelope mentioning the file number and the applicant’s name.
Submitting flight tickets (only after confirmation by the Embassy that the visa has been accorded: Sunday – Thursday at 08:00 – 08:30 hrs.
You may also send your electronic ticket to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For tickets received on Thursdays, the visa will be ready on Monday.
You can collect issued visas & passports on: Sunday – Thursday at 10:00 – 11:00 hrs.
- list of translators:
Concerning the translation of Shenesanameh, id card, marriage certificates, divorce certificate and death certificate, we advise you to use one of the following offices: 1.C. MEHRJOO (French) Avenue Vali-e-Asr, plus haut que le Park Saï, commercial centre Sadaf, floor -1, n° 6 ,Tel : 0935 136 35 94 2.M. ARDALAN (French-English) Avenue Vali-e-Asr, plus haut que le Park Saï, commercial centre Sadaf, floor -1, n° 6,Tel : 88 67 26 69 3.H. TAVANGAR (English) Avenue Shariati, avenue Dolat, crossroads Ghanat, n° 222 – 3rd floor – n° 14, Tel : 22 55 98 30 Opening hours from Saturday till Wednesday: 9.30 hrs – 15.30 hrs If you are not living in Tehran, you can contact the translator of your choice by phone, arrangements can be made to send the documents by post to the translator. For how to receive translations, coordinate with the translator.
- Visa fees: As from 01/11/2012 visa fees must be paid in Euros.
Short Stay : 60 Euros
Long Stay : 180 Euros
500€ bills will not be accepted.
- Visa application form: Visa application form is free of charge.
- Meeting Schedule: From October 1st, scheduling appointments is done only through this website.
- more ...